List of Tamil font converters :
1. NHM Converter is available as both online and offline versions. Converts Unicode, Bamini, Vanavil, ShreeLipi, TSCII, DiaCritic, TAB, TAM, SoftView fonts to one another. The software is very robust and even large data conversion can be done seamlessly.
2. Suratha PonguTamil is one of the earliest free online tamil font converters. This has a new user friendly version at http://www.jaffnalibrary.com/tools/tamilconverter.htm .Focuses mainly fonts of online Tamil magazines. Converts IndoWeb, Murasoli, WebUlagam, DhinaThanthi, DinaMani, DhinaBoomi, Anjal, ThatsTamil, Libi, Amutham / Dinakaran, Mylai, Vikatan (Old), Tab, Tam (Kumudam / Vikatan), Bamini, TSC, Romanised, Koeln, anu graphics (pallavar), nakkeeran (senthamiz). However, it can be noted that many of the sites mentioned here have already migrated to Unicode fonts.
3. Azhagi- Unicode – TSCII bulk converter.
4. ELCOT Tamil font converters for Linux and Windows.
5. Sarma has a paid software for converting Tamil fonts.
7. Adhiyaman – Converts TSCII, TAM, TAB, TUNE, DailyThanthi, Dinamani, Chenet, Kambar, Kalaham, Keeravani, Kambar fonts to Unicode.